JD over at CoDHQ just posted info on his new CoD4 Rcon Utility:
shameless copy and paste below.
Heads-up to all you server admins out there: I've just released my first build of my CoD4 Rcon Utility. It's called ModernRcon. Below are some screenshots for your viewing pleasure.
Version 0.6 Changes:
* Custom Maps support
* Server Password control (Basic Settings tab)
* Players with negative score will now show in the list!
* PBUCON Error 106 fix - languages with the ú character can now monitor chat!
* Windows XP display issues
* More... See README for full list!
Basically, I want to have some of the most basic functionality out there and being tested in this first release - that includes the Players tab, Maps tab, and Console tab. The Console tab is so that if there is something you want to do which I don't have a button for (yet), then you can type it in manually.
* Added Gametypes, Map Rotation, and Messages tabs.
* Ability to modify every aspect of the stock gametypes.
* "Rotation Builder" allows even the most novice of users to create a map rotation.
* Message Center allows for admins to configure any number of server messages to display on an interval.
* Enhanced Maps tab to allow for previewing of "to-be-loaded" map as well as specify a gametype for the map.
* Bug fixes & small cosmetics updates, including confirmation dialogs for powerful functions such as Ban Player or Kick All.
Future features include: Auto-refresh, Server history (save credentials in a server bookmark), Save / load server message rotations, configuration panels for global game settings (weapons, perks, etc), and so much more to come!